About MeMy name is Nathan Fiedler, and my interests include programming languages and developer tools. I currently work for Perforce in the platform group.
- Newlines in sed on Mac
- Cleaning up Ruby Gems on Mac OS X
- Making netatalk discoverable in OpenSolaris
- Setting up smartmontools on OpenSolaris
- Using OpenSolaris and ZFS with Time Machine
- Building netatalk on OpenSolaris 2009.06
- Analysis of Java implementations of Fibonacci Heap
- Brewing with the Saeco Aroma
- Curb Number Painting
- Building Git on Mac, with docs!
Tagsapache apple backup bread burstsort Coffee comparison conference cooking dentistry drobo dummy dvcs espresso fast fibonacci foodie friends furnace gardening gems geoworks git glassfish google gti hadoop hfs hgsvn hiring internet explorer iphone java kenai knots lancer evo launchd logwatch mac maintenance memcached mercurial names nas netatalk online openindiana opensolaris parallel perforce perl programming languages python rails recovery religion rope ruby SCM sed smartmontools solaris sorting strange subversion summit surprise time machine toenails vista vw gti web 2.0 whining windows zfs